June 15, 2013

wish you all the best

Salam,

This coming 2 weeks will be the hardest for me. Liza is leaving. She will be miss, especially by me. 

Those that read my blog, know that when I like a girl, I really like her. I would move mountains and cross oceans for anyone I like. I think that was the mistake I could have avoid. 

The story has been told by many people through many versions. But here's the truth, coming from my mouth, the one that could stop all of this, but ended up making it worse. 

I chase Liza all the way until she was so deep in trouble by the highest management. She got a warning letter, and by then, I should have stop. But due to my ego, I couldn't stop. I may have make it worse, or it will become worse either way.

The past has gone, and I shouldn't think about it. But I always thought "what if?" What if I stop chase her the minute I know it gonna a mess. 

She's leaving, not because of better prospect, but because all the bad things happening to her. I am not saying I trust her completely, but I do listen to both side of the stories. Now I'm a left with this hole, and also this smiling face, that everyone know is a lie.

Liza, you're not gonna read this. But you are a gift, for a year you've make my life truly wonderful and hell too. Even if you don't remember me in the future, or when you find someone you could replace, know that I wish you all the best.

Thank you for all the memories, craziness, heart breaks and friendship.
The only "decent" photo I had of us
 :)

No comments: