So..have a merry 2012 tomorrow or tonight, depends on how you celebrate it.
Let's not ponder what 2011 has been for most of us, instead let us look to the future and hope for something better.
Also, since most of us, have a new year's resolution, I would like to list a few of my own
- lose weight, at least until I could wear L size shirt..hahaha
- get a house
- get a car
- get a much larger salary..hehe
- get a girlfriend(s) to share all this..yes, plural..
- be a better co-worker and friends
- be a better son
- be a much more sadistic big brother..hahahaha
- have a lot more vacation(s)
- get married?
So, here's hoping that you all have a wonderful last few hours of 2011, and have a great all year round of 2012! Drive safe, party safe, and be grateful for everything that you still have, or had and may we are bless with good health and longevity.