December 23, 2011

just a recap

OH MY GOD!

How long has it been since I last wrote in here? Seems like ages..hehe

So how are you guys? I hope everyone are picture perfect, if you aren't then smile, and think positive, cause whatever happened, happens for a reason.

So let me recap everything that's been happening so far. 

The last time I wrote about my sisters got 4 As for their UPSR, they are growing up, and are going to secondary school next year. How fast things seems now. Wish them all the best, and hoping for them to be better than their brother here. Preferably a doctor or a pilot, so I can get free medical check up and free flight all around the world, seems realistic enough rite?

So, a week after my post on Uzma's Treasure Hunt + Canopy Walk, I had a great time out with close friends of mine (you know who you are). It's a simple celebration for Aysha's new job, and Seri's birthday. The original plan was to celebrate Biha's birthday too, but she had to canceled due to an unforeseen circumstances. Also, I totally forgot about Fidz's birthday the next day, but I'll make it up to her when she's in KL, YOU BETTER GIVE ME A CALL!

Here are some photos of the day.

 
Also, the next day, I had a bowling tournament at Berjaya Times Square. SPE KL Tournament (SPE stands for Society of Petroleum Engineering),  is a tournament that is annually held by the society. Usually they held a bowling and a golf tournament, and the prizes was amazing, especially the lucky draw.

Uzma totally loss that bowling tournament, the other companies came with the big gun! Most of them have their own bowling club, which is a lame excuse for a sour loser, but you aren't there, so shut up!

Here are some photos.

 
Life has been good so far, I have a great job, a great place to work, and best of all a lot of great people to bully!
So until next time.

No comments: