December 8, 2011

Treasure treasure

Hello world,

First of all, for those that didn't heard, my twin sisters got 4A's for their UPSR. So my parents decided to get them a present. Now the the plan was for them to get my iPhone if they got 3A's, but since they got 4A's all they want is an iPad or a new phone..which is absolutely out of the question! What? Even I didn't get something that cool..hehehe

So while my parents think about what to get them, I try to be a good brother, and get them a present. Now a good brother NOT only bully their lil sisters or brothers, but also not cheap when we need to be. So, I found a great present to give them. I got them a wrist watch, wait a minute, it's not a normal wrist watch, it's an LED wrist watch! What they do is that they don't use a normal hour, minute and second hand. Wait..let me just show you.

The 2 watches
See the LED light?
So back to my parents. My father search ups and lows to get them a new phone, a smartphone, but not that expensive. So my dad found this new Samsung phone, it's a smartphone, but it does not run on an Android OS. It's call Samsung Corby 2. 

Here are some pics. 

They have all you need for a basic phone. But with the capability of a smartphone. You may heard about Samsung Galaxy Y, a much more cheaper version of the Galaxy family. But price wise, Galaxy Y is about RM500, while Corby 2 is around RM200.

For more info on Corby 2, just go to the link here.

Well, that is..later.

No comments: