December 2, 2007

so who is this aneesa?

now...i have to talk about aneesa..another kind of fren of mine..hahaha..kinda cruel thing to said...tapi dia yang beriya2 nk masuk dlm blog nie..hahaha
actually she's my fren..a really gud one too..maybe even better than some of u guys out there...wakakaka
thats why she's 2nd in my featured frens list in frenster(duuuh)
ok..let me post the photo first..
orait..so here she is..my fren aneesa...i met her in PASUM during matriculation..she was a fren of a fren of mine..she was a fren of ayol..and we were in the same group during our time in PASUM

she's help me a lot..actually,she's really the one that knows a lot about my secrets and my darkest desire..hahahah

she knows almost everything about me..from my personal life,to not so personal life..
but its cool..she's really a hepi go lucky gal..except when it comes to exam season..hehehe

now she's wit nally,her bf for more than 5 or 6 six years...kinda cool kan?tapi skrang masalah baru plak..she' in dilema about marriage thingy..go check out her blog for more info..
and do leave some comments

oh she's also a roomate wit my long lost love..hahahaha,no..kidding..i use to like her roomate..for no apparent reasons..

she's a gud girl wit a great taste in music,food,places to spend some cash...but she's also a down to earth gal..strong,yet pemalu..wow..hehe

ok..what else to talk?should i tell the whole world where she's live and maybe put her phone number here as well..hehehe,that would be cool..but so wrong

there's a lot to talk about her..but i let her do the talking..do check her blog and how she live her fabulous life..hahahah

i can hear the song..selamat pengantin baru(soon)...hahahaha

later..

No comments: