April 18, 2011

No more white abyss!

Last week, I wrote about the all but nothing white wall in my room. Now, the wall has been transform. As I mention before, I am putting a whole lot of pictures up on my wall, here's the first effort, up to 50+ pictures for now.

Click on the picture for a bigger size.

So here's the original wall, just simple plain boring white.

Here is the first part of the pictures.

Working hard.

After a while.

After a while while.

Almost complete

Here is the final result.

3 comments:

Nyze 二ザ Crazee said...

wah2...
gila terharu siot...
gambar aku jadi robot tu aku nakkkkkkkkk... haha..
so sweet la ko ni, kehkhekeh~

Haniff said...

ala..gambar tu bukan kau kan? tu gambar hatta try pakai..gambar perarakan aku tak sure ade ke tak, kalo nak jugak aku bleh cari...

Nyze 二ザ Crazee said...

a'a kan...
lupe plak. aku pakai time malam..
cati kan.. *kenyit2 mata*