September 17, 2011

pray for me

Assalammualaikum everyone, it's been a while since my last post. So how's Raya for everyone? May you have many many open houses to go, and prepare yourself, for a world of stomach ache..hehehe

So, before I'm going to tell all the new details of my jobs, let us recap of what's happening in the world around us. I'll be brief, I promise.

Did you heard about the new Windows 8? Yeah!! If you haven't seen the video or the news, go Google it, it looks amazing. You can even download the build version (BEWARE though, this is a very unstable platform, if you want to install it, use an old seldom use computer to avoid unnecessary complication.) The new Windows 8 is so revolutionize, it might take some time to get use to it. It has all this apps, that usually made for phones, but were incorporated into the PC platform. I'm talking gibberish now, hehe. To make things easier, just Google, or go to YouTube for more info.

Other than tech stuffs, there are thing going around the world that is just to damn depressing and sad to write about here, I'm sure you guys been keeping tap on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 in the US. The crazy revolution in Libya, Syria. Don't get me started on the current affairs in our own backyard.

However, the good news of the day, is the leaked naked photos of one Scarlett Johansson, have you guys seen it? There was only 2 of them, but it was pretty decent pics. The photos were allegedly hacked from her phone, by a group of people. The FBI reportedly is closing in on one of the suspects, so lets hope he/she leak out more of the celeb's pics before the FBI busted them, hehe

So, back to me, my life, mainly my working life has been ok so far. Although, I've been working late up til 12 am finishing up all the work in the office, which is pretty crazy if you ask me. This can all be avoided, if it wasn't for our partner in the US and Vietnam that been stalling on emailing us all the details.

I am also preparing myself to do a new work, things that is different from my current job, this is because the person that was assigned to this decided to leave the company, so they chose me, because there aren't many people around they could ask to help fill in the blank (pick the new kid, to do a job that required an experience hand, that's how short handed we are.)

So I am basically back to square one again. The job requires me to learn all the new technical terms by a month time, becoming a liaison for our partner, preparing report, going offshore, and prepare all the business related stuffs all by myself, because apparently I am this "good". Hopefully this job isn't as stressful, but from what I gathered, it wouldn't count on it.

I take this as a challenge. I just hope I could cope within this one month time. I don't want to screw things up, this is a millions dollar project people! It would look bad for the company if I screw things up.

So there you go, let us meet again, if I'm still with the company, in a month time? Pray for me people, pray for me..

2 comments:

ili juliana said...

All the best Anip! You'll do a great job!

Haniff said...

Thanks!

I read from Ayol's post, that you'll be starting your new job too right?

If so, then all the best to you too.