October 2, 2011

Sister's 12th birthday

So, on 27th last month was the twins' 12th birthday, normally we would buy birthday cake and celebrate at home, but since it's their last birthday with her primary school's friends, my mom decided to brought the cakes to the school, so they could celebrate with their friends.

The date come and go, however, I did promise them a present if I got a job, sadly, I did, hehe...so I decided to bring them for a movie and lunch in Pavilion, and also to look for their toys.

Why Pavilion you ask? I only decided to went there because I want them to taste Carl's Jr. It was never my intention to buy their toys there, because they haven't had any good toys store for the kids, the only toy store is in Parkson, and it was just a small corner at the back of the store. So, if you want to buy toys for your kids, please don't go to Pavilion.



So, we decided to catch Johnny English Reborn, and ate lunch at Carl's Jr. Oh yes, for those that haven't seen or want to watch Johnny English, I highly recommend you watch it with your families. I don't think you want to watch it with your friends, because the movie might be kinda dull for you. It is funny, at least some part of the movie is. Bare in mind that this is not a Oscar winning movie, it is a simple, funny and a good movie to laugh together with your family.

So after lunch, we set out to find their toys. Like I said, there is no good toys store in Pavilion, we took a round inside Tokyo Street, went into Parkson, and still can't seem to find a good store. So we decided to go to KLCC and went to Toys 'r' Us (they change location, in case you don't know) 

I told them, each of them had a max limit of RM100 per toys, so they could pick either one toy of RM100, or several toys amount up to RM100. We bought nerf gun (after brainwashing them, so I could also play along) hehe..and several other toys.

  
It was a tiresome day, and that is all..adieu.

No comments: