September 2, 2012

growing apart

So ok, there are a lot going on that I can't find a time to write properly recently.

I would really love to write about it, trust me you guys wouldn't believe the things I've experienced.

But at the same time, I'm conflicted. Is it appropriate? Some people will find it offensive, while other might view it as a trivial matters.

Of course you have to be careful of what you are writing in Malaysia nowadays with the new act that has been implemented where you are found guilty until you are proven innocent..how crazy is that?

Only in Malaysia people, only in Malaysia..

Anyway, one thing that I could write here is the realization that most of my friends are either married, getting married or planning about it.

Yes, I do feel we are growing apart..they have their own life now, as we grow older that is one thing we have to sink it in.

I do hope we stay friends, and who knows, maybe we could meet up again after 5, 10 years with kids?

So to those getting married, or already are married..I wish you guys a very happy ever after.

Roger and out!

p/s: to you..I know you are not reading this blog, but I really hope you stay strong and believe me when I say..I will always be there for you

No comments: