January 28, 2013

better late than never! HAPPY 2013!

Happy 2013!

I know it's nearing the end of January (-.-"), and I didn't even wish you guys a wonderful 2013, but better late than never.

I hope everyone doing splendidly this new year!

New things are coming..friends getting married, some are engaged and are planning for their once? in a life time wedding, hehe.

I would like to wish all those newlyweds a happily ever after marriage, moga bahagia ke anak cucu ok?

And to those that are getting married, have fun! And try not to kill each other afterwards.

Some are getting new jobs, some are promoted! Congrats! To those that having a baby or babies..may your kids doesn't turn up like you..but better..hehehe

I will not make any promises this new year, but I try to at least write once a month. Last year was somewhat, heartbreaking and a lessons learn. So this year (hopefully) no more same mistakes.

So to start this new year, I would like to post a video by Ana Raffali from her new album. This is dedicated to those newlyweds, and to those that are stepping into the big man's world. Happy 2013 people! And may God smile upon you always!

No comments: