March 30, 2013

why I bought her sister a new phone

Hei all,

I've got a confession to make. Most of those reading my blog are my colleague and my friends. Most of them already knew what I did last week. But I want to write it here anyway.

Last Friday, I bought Liza's sister a new handphone. For those that have no clue who's Liza is, she is both my muse and my poison.

So, the reason I bought Liza's sis a new phone is because she just had her SPM last year. Liza bought a new phone last year for herself and told her sis that she could have it if she got straight As, but she didn't. This is where I came in. 

Yes I know I'm not her boyfriend, this is the kind of stuff that her boyfriend should have done. But this is also the reason why I am writing here instead of trying to explain it over and over again to everyone.

I bought her sis a new phone in a once in a lifetime thing, this is not a regular thing. I have extra money, and I've decided to spend it on her. Yes, some said I should have spend it better on my families or friends, but I've done all that or will do it eventually, if you know me, you know I'm one that won't make empty promises easily. I've also one that love giving things more than receiving.

And yes I've bought it because I care about Liza and her family but that is all. I am in no position of still chasing after her. I may still have feelings for her, but I will not wait for her that's for sure. She also make it perfectly clear that she can't open her heart for me. So we have this understanding, like a mutual agreement of some sort.

I also like to point out that she nor her sister was the one asking for a present. It was all my idea, so please don't think of her like she's after my money. 

Don't worry guys, although this may look like a stupid decision to you guys, but I know what I'm doing. I appreciate your concern and advices, but I would like for you guys to respect and understand where I'm coming from.

Don't tell me you guys would never do something stupid for someone you care about (walaupun dia bukan milik korang).

So there you go. Thanks for reading and understand my point of view.

No comments: