December 23, 2009

arcade-ing....?

suddenly today I decided to go to Jusco Wangsa Maju...bring my sisters there to play in the arcade..since they kept bugging me to take them somewhere..(ingat abang korang ni cop duit ke?!)

anyway..tomorrow I'm going to bring them to watch the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie plak, I'm not a fan, but they kept bugging me, for at least a month now...this is what it is to be jobless and penniless..just wait till I get a decent job..I bring you to Disneyland! and not the one in Hong Kong, the original one! muahahahaha..ok enough..

anyway..here are couple of photos from today..

yes..now both of them are wearing specs..haih..nerd

and I left with a photo of a kid, that look like Russel, the fat kid from the movie UP..never watch it?go and watch it now!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

4 comments:

affanazami said...

jobless? jadik tukang urut aku nak? hahahaha. neways, budak tu comel

p/s- sory lame gile tak leave comments

Haniff said...

tukang urut?kalo gaji above RM3000..leh jer..hahahaha

beyl said...

COMELNYEEEEEEEEE BUDAK GEMUK RUSSEL TUHHH....aku rase mak die saje soh die pakai camtuh...kan2~ and anyway bukan adek2 ko neh patut twin ke? apsal sorg cam lagi tggi???

Haniff said...

ler..adik aku ni nonidentical twins..memang la lain2..hahaha