December 31, 2009

the best one yet

hey there,

the end of 2009 is almost here..what a year 2009 has been? a lot of happiness and sorrow

one of many significant events, is the first African-American President of US, Barack Obama..not to mention..and the most sad moment in this year is probably the departure of the King of Pop Micheal Jackson.

this year also sees the expansion of worldwide web and new social networking that gain popularity in short period, Twitter for instance take the world by storm..

the upset on American Idol..yes..who can forget this?

but as for me..

I finished my studies this year, though it take a little longer..there has been many ups and downs this year..from great friends, new friends to great moments..unforgettable memories..this has been the best year yet..

the worse and best moment for me this year, has got to be fighting with Seri, oh..its been a long time since I said that name..hahaha..well, its not like we gonna see each other again soon..anyway..its the worse moment coz well, who love to fight with your friends right?and it's the best moment cause, well all that I could think of when I think of Seri is the fight..weird..oh and the explanation for the fighting of course remain between me and her..all I can say is, its way way too weird to explain here..

there was also moments when we just hang out all day long doing nothing, until the day ended, or the no more class..yes..until we get kick out that is..hehe..but lets not forget all the free movies and TV series that I've provided, it seems my time as a supplier for you guys is over...

oh right, I had the best birthday cake this year..hehe, although I did bought it for myself..haha..and who can forget my first DSLR?though, I still am..technically owe my dad for this one..man! gonna pay this one up..haih!

not to mention, most of my friends, Convo this year..it was a sad moment..its a fact that all of us can't deny that one day, we might not see each other again...
and one of the best Iftar yet, thanks to Fina for organizing it..lets make next year a better one..I'm still voting for Palace of Golden Horses..

and who can forget the time we spend in Batu Caves?hahahaha..

so, the whole one year was without a doubt, one of the best year yet..I wish all of you the best year ahead..and may the years to come be a wonderful one...

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: