March 26, 2010

tiba-tiba je dah 23


tajuk tak sedar diri tu

happy birthday pada diri sendiri atas kejayaan untuk terus panjang umur sampai sekarang..sihat tubuh badan, takde cacat cela..23 years of my wonderful eff-ing life..hahahaha

there are some things that I would like to see happen to me while I'm still 23 years old..

1st of all, get a job, preferably one that would make my parents proud..tapi what does that mean? does that mean you have to work in big company with big pay? nah..for me, you have to do what you love..doesn't matter the pay at first, its the experience right?

now, the 2nd thing has been voice by my concern friends..hahahaha..get a girlfriend, seriously guys? my hands are busy here, there's not time for that just yet, and beside..why would I want a girlfriend to waste all my money when I have you guys (aaaawww...) hehe

there is a lot of things a man have to have, and I wish to have it all before I turn 30..my own place, my own car, my own bike (walaupun tak reti bawak), my own boat, my own wife (bukan yang bini orang) hehe

thanks for all the wishes, and may God bless you all!

2 comments:

Nyze 二ザ Crazee said...

woit!
sedar2 la 23...
*aku pun xsedar2 lg...*

happy birthday lg!

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

tiba tiba je LOL ;)