April 24, 2010

Eclipse Trailer

I want to make this perfectly clear to everybody that I am not a fan of Twilight, never has, never will..I think the heroin (what is her name?) is a really REALLY bad actress, not to judge..since I've only watch the 1st movie, but I think the 2nd movie is the same right? always confuse, always the damsel in distress, always have that blank-face..she's even worse than Megan Fox..at least, Megan balance her bad acting with the sexiness of 10000 women

and since when vampires are soo gay? I mean..come on people! this is the vampire we ARE talking about..if you're goin to make a hero vampire, better make him more like a man than a wuss..example of a manly vampire; Vampire Diaries..killing is suppose to be natural for the vampires..if you don't want to kill human, at least be more macho!

the only moment in the movie that I fell remotely entertaining is when the action begins, and let be honest, how long was the action?10 mins? 20 mins? it's not even worth having to watch almost 2 hours of...of...I don't know what to call the rest of the movie..

having said that, this movie is OBVIOUSLY not for men..if you guys love it, than there's something wrong with you..either you lost your man card, or you're a 16 years old gay

now, this is my personal opinion, please don't take it seriously, we can't all be fan right? I know how much this movie meant for everybody else so...after all this ranting, here's the new trailer from the last of the Twilight Saga, Eclipse..enjoy!


1 comment:

Haniff said...

hahaha..you are one of few girl that said this..wonder why people love this movie? its soo pathetic