April 10, 2010

surreal

been a while since I've last posted something...not that I'm busy, I just don't have any drama (contrary to people's believe) in my life..hehehe..

reality is sooo much fun! hahaha?

so here what's goin on with my life...its not like its interesting enough for you to read the whole damn thing..hehe

last Saturday, we had a lil gathering since Farid's get his first salary...woohoo! (damn! what if I get a job? I'm gonna keep it a secret...) and we decided to go to Sunway Pyramid, the only reason is to play the ice skating, anything else is just necessity....but the ice ring is close due to competition..DAMN YOU ___!! (fill in any name you hate here)

but no harm done, we did had fun, playing erm...wait..what's the name of the thingy where you dance on top of it called? dance machine? dance thingy? hell to the name, all I know is everyone of us start dancing on top of it..even Jaja..queen of queen hahahaha! (pictures will be provided as prove!)

see? told you we got prove! go Jaja go!

I don't want to say anything here, but I TOTALLY OWNED THAT GAME!

CHAMPION!

so there you go, life is becoming really fast, really quick..getting together and realize the changes we all are in, is really surreal..just have to keep moving..

ok..Seri, nape pose ko macam tu?

more pics, can be seen in Fina's Facebook, if you're her friends of course..

anyway..I still looking for a job..hmm..there is some prospect where I would like to venture to..I will try that, and see what other options available..

isn't there a job like ENVIRONMENTAL JOURNALIST OR ENVIRONMENTAL COLUMNIST that I could apply to? would really appreciate if someone give an idea of where to start looking..

anyway..I will see you the next time my mindless mind and tormenting soul decided to write another piece of thoughts..au revoir..

I leave you with a trailer from Sex and The City 2.....kidding! sorry but I hate the first movie,hehe..here's a trailer from Date Night, go see it now!


No comments: