December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010

And so the year 2010 will come to an end. How has the year been to you? Good I hope. For me, it's a roller coaster of happiness and disappointments.

I could call this year, the worse yet for me, I'm still unemployed, which means, I am not only making myself look bad, but also my parents. I've had several interviews, you name it from oil and gas companies to simple local companies, and most of the time, the interview has nothing to do with oil and gas industry at all, alas I've still has no luck. But hey, I walk this life with one simple rule, "whatever happened, happens for a reasons", there's no way I'm giving up. I've got some plan coming up next year.

Although, that is not the case through out the year, I've been traveling around Malaysia, and I'm lucky to been able to travel with my family, eaten at great places, taste new foods, it's really been a blast. So this year has not been all that bad, in fact, I travel a lot this year, compare to any other year.

I've been to Penang, and Kuantan the most, but I've taste a lot of great foods along the way. It's impossible to name all of it, I think I've posted a few places in the blog already. Just last week, I went to Penang, and have an opportunity to taste some of the local dish there, even Radix Fried Chicken, hehe. Next year my dad plans to go out of Malaysia, I think he forgot that I'm jobless.

But all and all, this year has been a soul searching one. I hope this year has been a blast to you guys, with a lot more coming in 2011. So have a blast new year's celebration, and hope your new year's resolution for 2011 comes true.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

1 comment:

didi_adinna said...

Happy 2011 Nips Nips... Praying ALL of us will be employed this year! Dimurahkan rezeki dan menjadi hambaNYA yg selalu ingat DIA...(^_^)