March 31, 2011

Avril Lavigne still hot!


So, if you guys were born on the 80's, most of you know Avril Lavigne, she was he pinnacle of hot superstars that once reside in every mind of teenage boys, and girls if you want too. But after years, her popularity just drop and after she gets married, it was all down hills from there, at least for me, I think it was.

However, she recently divorced and coming strong as always. She has new songs, new albums, and still smoking hot. I know she doesn't have the voice of Celine Dion or Beyonce or Alicia Keys, but if Lady Gaga can won grammys looking like what she is and with that voice, what stopping Avril right? Anyway, I'm not talking about a new song, I'm talking about how hot she looks in the new photoshoot of Maxim! You got to admit, she's still got it!

p/s: Avril totally remind me of Niza, such a huge fan..I mean HUUUGE fan! hahaha

2 comments:

Nyze 二ザ Crazee said...

hahahaha...
choi!
sempat lagi KUTUK aku kat last line.
avril forever! hahaha...

Haniff said...

HARUS la! hahaha