March 31, 2011

Scheherazade

Ok, so as you guys know, I am not a guy that talks about classical music, or any type of orchestra music, but I do love some of them. Here I am presenting Scheherazade. An orchestra that tells the story the famous 1001 night. The story goes that the Shah, married a lot of virgin and kills them the next day, this is because of his pain towards his first wife that cheated on him. Soon he married Scheherazade. She tells a story every night, but let it hanging so that it creates suspense. The Shah of course decided not to kill her, because he wants to know the ending. Scheherazade tells the stories for 1001 nights, until the Shah actually falls in love with her.

So this video has 5 parts, I only took the last part because of the solo violin. I would like you guys to listen at 3:50, when the solo starts. It will took your breath away, if you like this, please play the whole 5 parts, it is truly a beautiful piece of music.


No comments: