November 22, 2007

presenting..

have i told you guys about my 4 ex-wives..bukan org la..tapi sekadar gelaran...

first let me list down my 4 wives..mula2 skali ayol..afta that..syera..later farah..and the last want would be..nad..

next im goin to tell a lil bit about them in DETAIL!!hehehe

first up..AYOL..the first and protective first wife..hehehe
now..what i like about her..her sense of taste and shopping is superb..she now how to have fun..especially when i come to choosing a place to eat..kan?hehehe..
she's really down to earth kind of girl..tapi kadang2..di salah erti as a rebel..to me,she's just too nice..
nak tau mcm mane dia bleh jadi 1st wife?actually..dia yg mula2 minta..i was minding my own business,when she's suddenly ask my hand in marriage..hahahaha..tak ingat la sebab ape..tapi thats how its happen..
anyway ayol..i hope a year as my wife change u for the bette..hehehe

next is my 2nd and most probably the problematic one..SYERA
nape dia ni problem skit?well the first time dia jadi my wife sebab dia tak setuju AYOL ask me first..can u believe that?to settle thing,i make her my 2nd wife..hahaha..tak psl2..
but she's a fierce women..garang bebenar..and never afraid to speak her mind about sumthing..she's a strong gal..really independant and doesnt need the opposite sex to make her safe..
now she's studying in the same university as i am,taking IT and i hope she'll be the best hacker ever!hahaha

the 3rd one is probably the most gentle of them all..presenting FARAH
nape she's the gentle of them all?just look at her....mmg dia paling lemah lembut pun..
i have so much fun with her..the first time i ask her to be my wife is when we were working on sumthing during my matriculation life...it was late at nite..i think around 12 am..
she's a real nice girl,with a real gud attitude..but sumtimes she can be crazy..and that make her so fun to hang aroung with..
i have seen her play skateboard,drink things you wouldn't dare to drink..do some stupid stuffs that only God know..and at the end of the day,you forget that she's such a gentle girl..

last one,would be the most controversial of them all..NAD
she's the real deal..the most controversial of them all..why?becoz she has a bf..dun get me wrong..farah and syera pun ade gak..tapi NAD ni lain kes..her bf is like the most popular guy,tapi the most annoying i have ever knew..mmg tak gentleman and mcm laki2 melayu lain(the bad side of lelaki melayu)
anyway..afta the divorce ngan bf dia..i kinda hang around dia lagi rapat..and this secara tak lansung,menyebabkan im being targeted...by this whole bunch of guys yg i dun even recall seeing them come to classes..but in the end,i ended up at UM and they just stop believing in education..hahahaha
the first time i met her,i dance wit her..can u believe that?it was during battle of the bands..it was also the first time her bf getting all jealous of me..
i asked her to be my wife on the eve of mid-sem exam i think..she said yes,bein blur always...
she's a nice girl..with a far ambition,really love music..a real crazy and fun girl to be with..i promise u,u cant get enough of her crazy idea..and u will neva get bored..i know i dun..

so there u go..all my four wives..not so detail..yela..some stuffs better remain a secrets kan?

anyway,lepas ni..im goin to talk about all my kids!..hahaha..tipu jer..kalo ade pun,im not goin to write here,maybe kat frenster or facebook..ramai skit bleh baca..hahaha!

okla..daa..do leave some comments..

5 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

and from this entry, sgt nampak which one u 'suke' most:P pdhal i da tau pun:P tpi, ni kirekan bukti ye la kan aneeppp..u dun even hv to tell:)

(its not me la..duhh..slalunye,if tak yg first,yg? dot dot dot)

Haniff said...

hahaha..u will always amaze me ayol..

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

u tau kan i "agak" sape?fhm kn??

and of course..sbb i am a super amazing girl..nyiahaha

Haniff said...

super and amazing..now u bragging..

Aneesa said...

anip when plak wanna talk bout me...eventho im not ur wife???=( and jgn post gambar i buruk2..haha...perasan plak i nie konon u nak post my pics...anip sombong