April 9, 2008

just blabbering

im goin to update this just because i have nothing better to do..

nk cite pasal ape?my frens?my life?my studies?i dont know..let just start with anything...

hmm..my personal life has been really secretive this past few months..i know some might said that im a 'jiwang' or drama guy..but i tend to think that im a sensitive guy..hahahahaha

ok..lets start with why im not like any simple guy(farid dgn aysha mesti kutuk ni)

1. growing up with no big sisters,i learn a lot about the opposite sex from my frens and mom..this is incredibly true..i would understand them better than i understand myself..why do i do this?no particular reason..i just love to understand human better

2. i dont like guy that think that they are better than women..seriously..today's world..its all about gender equity.

3. i love to have a place of my own,so that i could decorate it to my own taste..i love to read magazines about room decorations or house design.

4. im easy to fall in and out of love..this is bad..but its help to ease the pain of love..heee

5. sometimes i think to deep that my frens think im thinking to far..i would love someone that could think like me..if only

my personal life has never be more beautiful than now..im thankful for this..

No comments: