April 12, 2008

ma and pa

i wanted to write a lil bit something on what both my ma and pa taught me..

lets start with my dad
  1. everything about computer
  2. everything about internet
  3. everything about car
  4. everything about tech gadget
  5. everything about golf
  6. everything about tennis
  7. everything about how to spend my money better
  8. everything about responsibility
  9. everything about politics
  10. everything about history
pretty much nothing..hahaha..ok..next is my mom
  1. how to cook
  2. how to eat properly
  3. how to dress properly
  4. how to drive properly
  5. how to act properly
  6. everything about food
  7. everything about fesyen
  8. how to be a good bro
  9. how to be a good friend
  10. how to always listen to your parent
so..basically...ini je dia org ajar..so where did i get all the other accessory attitude?well..i learn it from my friends..hehe

No comments: