May 23, 2008

seriously

i always heard this kind of sentence when it come to falling in love..

"when u love someone,you feel like you the whole world is yours,and you feel like you can do whatever you want,you know she/he is your true love,because everyday would feel good when you with her,and you would do anything to please her"

or almost something like that,and let me ask anyone out there,is it true?is it possible for a true love to happened?

i don't think it would happen for me in this lifetime,or any other for that matter

i love women..every normal straight guy would say this,but i don't think im gonna find anyone for me..im a jerk,im not good enough for them..

yes yes,some said that im just too afraid for commitment..believe me,every man do!but in time,we will settle down..but i don't think i would..

im soo easy to get bored to anything,especially women(why do i have a long list duh~)

that's why i don't think im gonna find the right one for me...yes,some might say that im still young..but read more below..

i just cant face the fact that im gonna see the same face everytime i wake up in the morning and everytime i came back home..how does anyone do that?

but don't get me wrong,im gonna have a commitment in life..i want to have something that i could love,and it could love me back..

so i decided to adopt a child!!

yes yes..people will said im poyo or anything similar..tp,its true..ive always been good around kid..ade gak yg akan tanya..tak bosan plak ke dgn budak?i don't think so..they never seem to make me bored..

well this is my internal affairs..

tp kalau ada juga seorang insan yang datang membuka hati ni..terbuka seluas2nya..maybe,just maybe..

No comments: