November 30, 2008

i have responsibility

some have been wondering..what on earth have i been doing during this holiday?

well..to tell you the truth..i havent done anything yet..

i havent been on holiday really...i havent been anyway except around my house..

the reason is simply because..i dont have that much money and because the lack of time to do anything..

here's the story..my dad has been out for his outstation for the 2 months now..i was appointed the little boss and official driver for my mom..being a good son..i have to oblige to it..

yes i have 1 big brother..but he's useles...i mean it..he's useles..23 years old and still doesnt have a proper job..USELESS!!hahahaha

so anyway i have responsibility here..keeping order while my dad's away..watch the twins..watch the maid..watch the house...im becoming a guard dog!

and next week i'll be busy doing my thesis..so there's really no fun for me this holiday..

shouldnt holiday suppose to be fun?well not for me..too many responsibility and too much work to do..i wish i could be you guys that sleep all day long..doing nothing..

but i do have some time off when weekends come..i dont have to drive my mom and my dad's home for 2 days..to play golf what else..

but just yesterday evening i had a great dinner at out favourite steamboat restaurant..its call sabak's steamboat near melati..a buffet with all you can eat..and we eat all that we can..hahahaha

okla..im pretty much bored you guys with this..later then..

4 comments:

affanazami said...

good doggy! woof woof!

xp

Haniff said...

hahaha..we all a dog for our parent la..even you affan..

affanazami said...

too bad, i wont choose dog for an anology. im better than tat. u can be ur family dog alone. muahaha.

Haniff said...

ahahahaha..whatever!