January 16, 2009

i own HESS

my dad came home with a toy~!


hah~!i own a HESS's truck that's it

bagi sesapa yang tak tau HESS ni company ape?you can google it yourself..you might not be surprise since its got to do with me being a geologist kan?

the reason my dad got the trucks?ntah..my dad said ada someone from HESS gave it to him..oh i did not mention here, my dad work in group responsible for the all the deal and contract of items or things or machine related with oil and gas in laymen's term la..

itu jer..au revoir~!

2 comments:

affanazami said...

oookay. is it just me, or truck itu lampu depannye MENYALA???

KEWL!!! aku sgt suke toys sebegini.

p/s- teringat zaman gile maen tamiya- auldi, hot wheels sume2 tu!

Haniff said...

a'a..bkn tu je toy ni bleh buat..dia bleh hon,naikkan belakang dia..lampu dia bleh kelip2..best gile~!