January 10, 2009

update


lets update 1 week that past by..

now..lets start with Gossip Girl..start with after new year celebration..and as always drama drama drama..Blair love Chuck, Serena with Dan(again~!)..and yes, love Lil J for her not-so-bitchy attitude..

erm?what else?oh yes..finished 2/3 part of VIVA(thesis matter)..still need to wait for another 1..looks like he's MIA..going to KT for the small election...hehehe..

registering subject still a pain..but its not that hectic like past semester, but I have 3 subject with no exam paper..so its ok...

hmm..what else?the twins start school in standard 4..10 years old huh?next time they gonna be 16 and started dating some random guys~!(overprotective mode)..heck..i dont care who they gonna date..as long as they keeps them happy..OR ELSE

oh..still in happy mode for a secret reason...this is not the place to talk about it..(yes i know who's reading my blog..ive got data and record..hehehe)

seems like in 2 weeks ive spend 250 for eating and leasuring around..shit..should have made better use of the money..but hey..as long as that half of that 250 for food..im happy..(perut kenyang, hati riang~!)

oh..and drama in the department..Aysha ruined 2 laptops, wait..make that 3, including hers..and 1 thumb drive..which i have to format since i dont want to waste time scanning and deleting files..but hey..focus on Aysha ruining the laptops here..its bugging her even today..but at least everything is settle now...a note to Aysha..format that laptop of yours..

oh..just learn something from my dearest supervisor En.Islami..to quote him "kamu bila udah kaya nanti, jangan dibeli kereta besar dulu, kalau ada duit lebih, pergi tunaikan haji.."..did i mention he's an Indonesian?and that he's urge us to sign up for Hajj, since here its 10 years waiting list..

orait then..since i have nothing else..im gonna go now..oh right..to my friend Affan..if you're reading this..TOLONG JANGAN TUTUP BLOG..nanti kurang sorang lagi bloggers..ok?

au revoir..

im leaving here with a song from Akon - Beautiful, just listen it here in my blog..and here's the lyric..

[verse 1]
When i see you, i run out of words to say
I wouldn't leave you, cause your that type of girl, that makes mistakes

[hook]
I see the guys tryna' holla, girl i don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attention
And i'll be your baby father, girl i just want to show you, that i love what you are doing

I see you in the club, you gettin' down'
I wanna get with you
I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love
That wanna get with you

[chorus]
You're so beautiful, so damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful, so damn beautiful
You're so beautiful

[verse 2]
Where'd you come from, you're outta' this world, to me
You're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (ooh wee)

[hook]
I see the guys trying to holla, girl i don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attention
And i'll be your baby father, girl i just want to show you, cause i love what you are doing

I see you in the club, you gettin' down
I wanna get with you
I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

[chorus]
You're so beautiful (oh yeah)
So damn beautiful (oh yeah)
Said your so beautiful (so beautiful)
So damn beautiful (so beautiful)
You're so beautiful...beautiful...beautfiul...beautiful... (x2)

[background instrumental for about 30 sec.'s]

[hook]
I see the guys tryna' holla, girl i don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attention
And i'll be your baby father, girl i just wanna show you, cause i love what you are doing
I see you in the club, you gettin' down
I wanna get with you (oh yeah)
I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

[chorus]
You're so beautiful, so damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful, so damn beautiful
You're so beautiful
send "beautiful" ringtone to cell phone

No comments: