September 21, 2010

after "party" with Bruno Mars

Asalammualaikum!

Alright, it's been a l while since I updated this blog, so here are some unimportant update, I've been raya-ing? hehe around KL for the past 2 days the past weekend, got to ate a lot of good foods, sadly, there was no lemang at all the houses, habis time raya pertama kot..lucky enough there were people still selling them! Dapat la lepas geram..nak merasa lemang. Oh, quick fact, for those that don't know, lemang is not Kelantan's favourite during raya.

Kuih raya plak..pergh! There was a lot of choices, let see if 1 house has 6 to 8 kinds of kuih raya..I've been to 6 houses, can you imagine how many of the kuih raya I tasted, and yes, I tasted them all! muahahaha! There was some pretty amazing kuih raya, a new, modern kind, I don't know it's name, but it was DELICIOUS! ok enough about food.

Anyway, there isn't anything remotely fun about me to talk about, there is however a lot to talk about on TV and on the internet, the new season of How I Met Your Mother has started this week, it's going to be LEGEND-wait for it-DARY, LEGENDARY! Other than that, I've been watching the new series, Hellcats, one thing, sweat ARE sexy! Especially if you are Alyson Michalka! This girl is hot! Google her! Anyway...the show ain't half bad, there is drama and tension, but can't judge nothing yet..it's still too early

Other than TV, have you seen Megan Fox new sexy commercial for Armani? No? Have you heard about it? If you haven't seen it, here's the link.

So I left you with Bruno Mars's Just The Way You Are music video, enjoy!


No comments: