September 4, 2010

all new this fall!


Ah..television coming back to life this September with all new seasons of all the series that you love, and that you love to hate.

New season include Glee, 90210, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and the very last season of Smallville. Now I'm not a big fan of Smallville, but I've been following it for sometimes, and it would be good to see how the series finally come to and end.

Plus many more series that I can't wait to see, including Chuck, How I Met Your Mother and Bones. There are also NCIS:LA, Stargate Universe, CSI, CSI:Miami new series Running Wilde and Hellcats. Oh my! What have I become? hahaha. The most anticipated series must be Walking Dead, the first TV series that involve zombies, it's about time!

This fall, gonna be a busy time for me. Hehe, so what's your favourite show? Are you ready for it?

Here are some preview some of the shows mention.


sexy cheerleader, what more can you ask for?


this year, it's all about Kat, muahahahaha!


"except Humphrey is a Donut" haha


"I am Kal El of Krypton, and it's time for my destiny"


they're back! and this time bigger and better!


the dead walks, now on TV!

2 comments:

affanazami said...

u missed another one hot show. pretty little liars. lov that one too. its like desperate housewives meets gossip girls. ehe

Haniff said...

oh? I've read the review, sounds good, I will be downloading to see it for myself, thanks for the info