May 3, 2011

I don't care

Alright, this post came after the news of the death of Osama bin Laden. Now, before I pour my thoughts into this, I would like to make things clear, there has been many theories and speculations in the world of what happened after 9/11 incidents, for examples, theory that Osama was never real, it was a lie created by the US to fight the muslim or that Osama did not orchestrate the attack on the World Trade Center, whatever you want to believe, it does not matter, I only believe in one thing, it is clear from the tragic 9/11, the world change, for the worse and the better.

I'm sure most of you already read about Osama death, and how the US decided to buried him in the ocean, to (as they stated) avoid a grave where mass can worship him as a martyr. I want to say that there's some truth in this, we don't want people that support terrorism flocking his grave, but couldn't they at least bury him somewhere in a desert or something.

Everybody have their own opinions, so feel free to speak up, we are intelligence being after all, capable of decent debate. Here's what I think, I don't know if Osama really is dead, or if he is real, but the time this happened is too much of a coincidence with President Obama re-election campaign. It may be propaganda so that he could stay in office for a few more years. Who knows? But to claim that Osama is dead, when he is not, just to stay in office, is a bold move.

If Osama really is dead, I am not sorry for it. People may say that he's a martyr for openly fighting the US, The Big Devil, but is that what Islam teaches you? To kill every last infidels, just because they don't understand? Here's why I don't feel sorry for Osama being dead, firstly is because he made Islam looks like a barbaric and terrorist religion, people in Malaysia may not feel it, but think about the our fellow muslims in US, where they probably got harassed or worse, killed, all in the name of religions and ignorance. Yes, today we see that people are being shown the truth about Islam, how do you think the world was when Osama said he was the mastermind?

Like I said, people around the world has different views about Islam nowadays, where you usually walk without glaring evil eyes, now has the whole world that does not share the same belief, look differently on us. Think about the our fellow muslim that risk their life day in and day out, while people looks differently on them, just because they don't want to understand.

Yes, I don't care if he is dead, he does not shows what the truth in Islam is, killing innocent people, women and children just because they are so call "infidels?" I am not the most pious person in the world, but the teaching of Islam is about compassionate and peace. We were never taught to raise our weapon and start killing people in the name of our Allah.

The way we taught people about Islam, is by showing them, and make them understand, because we only afraid of what we do not know.

I don't care which side you are on, if you really think Islam should rise to power with aggression now, that is your belief, but I believe that we should show them by conquering other venue, science, economy and global business.

I hope this will all be forgotten, the world has been plunge into the darkness too many times.

No comments: