May 22, 2011

Love and Drugs?

It's been a very long time since I've wrote anything here, there haven't been that much of stories to write about anyway. But since I have some spear times, why not talking nonsense for a while.

So, I'm here to write about how the world is getting screw up. Not that the world was better before, it just that it has gotten a lot more weird.

So the first thing I want to mention is about homosexuality, yes yes, it's a taboo topic, but I'm not going to touch on anything sensitive here (hehe). One thing that you have to agree with me is that homosexuality has become a much heard story in the past..what? 10 years? It was considered to be a taboo story to even talking about it, but now it seems like everybody is talking about it. Plus, it's even mention here in Malaysia.

So, here's the deal, I have no problems with the gay community, in fact, as long as you don't rub it on my face, I'm cool with it, but my religions teach me that this is a NO NO! But that's not what I'm writing here, have you notice that recently that there has been a lot of increase in gay movement? Yes, go Google it. I know being understanding about other sexual orientation is one of many steps in respects and all the stuffs about humanity, but lately it seems that the gay movement are making as if all that the non-homosexual choice is an act of terrorism towards them.

Obviously I'm not making accusations here, but if you look in the USA, if a state does not allowed gay marriage, some people take it to the extreme and saying the state is against humanity, what?!

If the state doesn't allowed it, then just go to another state. It's as if we are living in a world where the gay rule everything. This is what I believe what some people said, peer and social pressure, where an act of many could change a mind. Scary when you're living in this time. This is still taboo in Malaysia, and for those that's muslim, and are gay, let just hope you're repent and if you're don't, only God can decide your fate.

Another thing I want to talk about is the abundant of drugs advertisement on TV right now. There are drugs to make you look better, or drugs that make you feel better, but one in particular caught my eyes.

Have you see the ad about a drugs that could cure fatty liver? Yes, the one where the actor said "but I'm not fat"...so, the story is the guy who is "overweight" eating with his friend, probably acting as a doctor. Now the doctor friend been eating and eating until one day he said to him that he might be overweight and would cause problem to the liver, fatty liver.

Now normally, a sensible person, would stop eating too much and exercise, but noooo..the advertisement would like you to buy the drugs and it would repair the "broken" liver. Now, what do you think if everyone thinks this is ok? Well for once, people would rather eat to their heart content and be fat, because there are drugs that could help you with any future problems, if there was a drugs to fight obesity, I'm sure they will be the first in line. Secondly, the kids will think it's ok to eat like a hog, because there are drugs to make you alll better, kids nowadays are so susceptible.

This kind of advertisement is what we should be avoiding putting on TV, all those crap the government said about exercising just got thrown out the window. Whose idea was it on the first place? Well, they do pay a lot so that their drugs would appear on TV, it's all come down to business in the end, let just throw all the the ethics away.

So there you go, I don't expect anyone to read all of it, but I hope for those that read it, think about it, like the famous National Geographic motto, Think Curious.

Til next time. Adios!

No comments: