May 29, 2007

aftermath

i dun noe if i spell it rite...aftermath...

before i talk about ALAM or Akademi Laut Malaysia..one last post on the weeks that was..

after getting in and out of confusion i finally able to settle down and trying to enjoy wat left of my sanity at that moment..but problems after problems keep piling down on me..and im starting to felt a bit breathless..

wit no one to hear myself scream..i climb out of the confusion myself...wit wat left inside me i pulled myself together..and start to walk again..

i can neva be the same person i was..i dun even remember the 1st person i was..i dun remember..

that is why now i accept anything that was put on me..if i were meant to live alone..than so be it..and let me live a lonely live..but if i have another life to look forward to,that best suit me..i would like to go there..

after wat happen in last few weeks..now im putting myself together..

life can neva be easy..but we can live a perfect life in this imperfect world..rite?

No comments: