May 29, 2007

months of...

well..i was about to wrote..months of suffering...looking back at wat happened few months back...i can neva say everything was all bad..some were really gud..

but yeah..all and all i can say tat few weeks after i started to stop blogging..my whole life turns dark...its not about the blog..but its about me and myself..

a lot has happened since i stop writing blog..my life was completely upside down..there was a point when i just want to give up...becoz of the way i felt at that time..i realize that i should stop blogging..i was so down and just pathetic

then i stop and realize that i have a lot to look forward in the future..my life should not end like this..

ah..people like to see other suffers..still not everyone..that gud..i was so in a dark place when i started to felt down and alone..everytime i felt this way..i always calm myself and i was the only person that can help myself..since i dun have anyone to talk to..and no one to turn to..

kinda pathetic reading it here..but it really the truth..i realize that i have been alone since i can neva remember..

anyway,the moment i realize that my life need to change it was too late..my exams almost over..the feelings of loneliness and unacceptance really gave a big impact to my studies and exams..damn!

and theres no way i can undone it..i can just heal to make it better..to try and sew the wound..

wat done is done rite?

No comments: