May 29, 2007

what happened in season 1?

haha..well i dun want to write this before but i think everyone deserve to know..wat really happen to my first blog rite?

well..there was nothing wrong it in..it was the people reading it..hahaha..i said something controversial tat ended up to be true..and that really pissed me off..haha.

a person that can neva be trusted is someone u need to keep close..so tat when they betray u..u can stab them rite in the heart..hahaha

anyway..that wat really happen..just some guy tat cant accept the truth and now he is living a lie and in the world of deceive he is killing himself..slowly..well..let tat be a lesson to you!

im starting all over so that my thought..my thinking can neva be subdue and i will have my right to talk and write as an independant person i am..(getting a lil bit energetic..haha)

orait then..since that settle..im gonna start now..starting wit wat happen the past few months that i stop writing..and wat really goin on in my head..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep up! dun let it bring u down!