July 23, 2007

1 HUGE QUESTION

so my friend asked me a question today...and i quote..
"anip,aku nk tgk la gf ko..agak2 mcm mane dia kan?"
and this is what i aswered..
"hahaha..aku mane ade gf nie..takkan ade sampai bile2"

hahaha..let me tell this here and now..my luv life sux!big time!wanna noe why?its because of me..im just to picky when it come to someone..

furthemore..i will easily get bored wit something..very2 fast..this is who i am..i cant change this..that is why im not looking for someone right now..probably ever..im actually happy bein the way i am..even though i look miserable and kinda jealous when i see some really cute couple..but..that's normal..

im not a good guy..i love to look at beautiful and really cute girl..i dont think i can be loyal enough to anyone..and all my past history taught me not to trust too much on anyone,and to be careful of my feeling..

because of this i cant say those 3 precious words to anyone..

now you know..stop asking the big question,"bile nak ade gf?""nape takde gf lagi?"..because im happy as long as the rest of you are..that's what i believe in life..

No comments: