July 29, 2007

wonderful people...

wake early morning today..despite im still sleepy..i guess i cant sleep well enough..nothing happened much today..

ive bought a new router with wifi,so that i can surf the net now without cable..

oh something fun happened while i went shopping wit my dad..there was this salesgirl..i was in front of her,and she was waiting to go in front of me..i was blocking the way,when i realized this,i went the other way,so that she can pass me by..and as she walked by..she looked at me..and she was in state on disbelieve..i dont know why..but she was like watching me as she walked by...and she was kinda cute too..hehehe..but it didnt end there..she then bumped wit her co-worker..hehe,and her face was all red..i smile and laugh a lil when she did that..well,that the last time i saw her..

what does that mean?well..what do you think?hehe

and there was this other salesgirl in another shop..my dad was paying,when she look at me..well not a look..more like a glare...hmm..scary one too...what wonderful people we have inside lowyat..hahaha

well i write more later..

No comments: