July 11, 2007

tomorrow

tomorrow,thursday will be the worst day ever for me..i have classes from 9 till 2 non stop..argh!!

i guess thats the price i have to pay...

anyway..today was like any other day..i just know that jaja just broke up with his bf(who is also a geologist)..pretty strange...i have like..3 friends breaking up in the new sem..what happened?this is not the season to be merry?

whatever the reason..i know they did what they thought was the best thing to do..

ive got my first assignment...gotta start studying to get better results...a lot of my friends asked my grade..and i told them i was below 3...most of them did not believe that..haha,can't blame them..i was kinda good in class,except recently..

alright..gonna do my stuffs now..ah and i did not get the chance to see my junior today..the cute girl i talked about..hmm..

No comments: