July 28, 2007

tell me its not true


ah..i had a wonderful conversation with my friends that were all girls..

i had this conversation about luv and life...and well they said that they would luv a man that can give them a lot of material stuffs..in other words..they would gladly luv that guy for his money..

and they said that it is the way the world now..true luv is just not around anymore..

they also said that im a fool to find someone that would luv me for who i am,and not how thick my pocket is..and im wasting my time looking..hehehe

is it true?i dont think so..i dont think that real and true luv has end or extinct..if it really true,that i wont get any girlfriend..ever!hahaha...

but im not being stupid or not open with this..i know the scary facts..and i know how life has turn out to be around me..but im an optimistic..i believe there is still someone out there,that would luv someone for who they are..

well..this subjects is still open for debate..has true luv dead?and are being replace by materialistic luv?

No comments: