August 10, 2007

how things turn from good..to better..

so..ive decided to stop pausing bloggin today...let clear the air from all the speculations and all the toxic gas..hehehehe

first of all..to answer some unanswered questions..why did i pause from bloggin?the real reason was that..i was confuse in life,i dont know what i want in life..and why did i blog in the first time..but now my head is clear..i have look all the probs in my life from different point of view..and now i have really understand few things in life..

i dont like talking about my probs to anyone..becoz i have trust issue..hehehe..and for those that really understand me,know that i dun like talkin about my life..

but that doesnt mean that i dont appreciate what they did..how they help me when im really in dark..thank you...especially affan and ayol..

ok..im getting all emo here..let stop here..i have another post to write tommorow ok?

au revoir(gud bye)munirah ajar..hehehe

No comments: