August 2, 2007

PAUSE

i will be stop blogging for a while..pause of this life..

i dont know why..this morning...when i was in the train..all this words..came to me...like falling brick...all that my mother's said.."anip je la harapan famili ni nanti..".."jaga adik2 nanti..nak harap adik2 awak tu..susah..".."anip jaga perangai..jgn lupa ingat Tuhan..doa byk2"

and then..all the other words my frens said.."anip..ko tu konfius je dlm idup nie..".."anip ko still in a doubt dlm idup ko".."anip ko ni baik sangat..kadang2 tak elok".."anip..jangan bimbang..hidup semua org dah ditentukan"

ah..and then all the things i said to myself.."anip dont trust anyone again..".."anip..what matters is other happiness"..:anip..dont cry..dont ever cry again"..."anip..if you die alone..make sure you die happily"..

all of this words come crashing down..like hard brick..1 by 1...makes me think about life and myself..all this burden that i have been carrying..its hard to lift it anymore..i just cant..so i want to stop all this for a while..keep myself on my own feet again and make everythin clear again..

i will stop blogging for a while..clear my mind a bit..until next time..PEACE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell0 fr0m intrnet hp.if d choice makes u happy den it is the best.i wil mis u definitly.n i wil b lo0kng forward your comeback.i knw u anep,n i knw u btangungjawb,i just knw u wll x hampakn family.just dun thnk much about it k.god almighty sgt2 adil.he may x give u wat u wan but god gv u wat u need..just doa 4 d bes ok-ayol

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).