August 26, 2007

a lil bit..

i think im gonna write a lil bit of my history...i dont think people really know me that well...

well..there gonna be 3 part or maybe more..hehehehe..well until next time..

but for now..im gonna write about something else...what is it about?hmm...well let see...yesterday i was messging wit ayol..about munirah and wat i felt about her...ayol said that she didnt really wanna be out from the loop from all my crushes..hahahaha...but it hit me rite there,that i do actually has a lot of crushes..

this is really not healthy for me..im not a playboy or casanova..or anything near that..i just love to flirt..its who i am..but some may feel a lil bit uncomfortable when i do that..well i try to keep it minimize..ok?

but being call a casanova is normal for me i think..even my family member call me a playboy..my mother said that i shouldnt be too naughty..but that just like saying..you can be naughty..

anyway..im not handsome..but i do think i have my own attraction and personality...but my twin sis dont think so..they think im super handsome!!hahaha...those little devils has a plan to get me buy them sweet and choc...always..
here a photos of my twin sis..there somehow fill in the gap in my life...just a few holes are left open...it takes time to find the rite objects to fit it in..well then..later..


3 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

hey at least, u have 2 girls yg rase u handsome.heh heeehhh..yaaa,i too have many crushes -hot monitor, hot senior, yak yak yak,sume i nak minat;)

Haniff said...

well good for you!i think..hahaha

Anonymous said...

hw c0me gud?xbgus la minat reramai.neway ur sis kec0melan la.n u cuba tgk link cupckes kt my page.can0t thn la,nampk snguh sdap!