August 1, 2007

im not frustating!

alrite..im starting this blog with an announcement...DINI SUKA LUK!!!hahahaha...ok for those who dont know..or dont want to know...or want to know..ask dini..she can answer everything..rite DINI?(hope she doesnt read my blog..hehe)

alrite the 2nd announcement is,im not frustating about munirah(my junior)having a bf ok?if only u guys know..i noe you guys just playing wit me..but some might consider it a serious thing..

aisar..a fren of mine..feeling really sympathetic wit me and was telling all the single girls he could name..hehehe..seri another crazy girl make a very LOUD announcement during class...

i was not hoping anything wit munirah..i like beautiful girl..i just like watching her..

this is the truth..i like flirting..i like the adventure of flirting..hell!i flirt wit anyone that beautiful..but that doesnt mean i LIKE her..im not a nice guy..its hard for me to be loyal to someone..if i like a girl,i will chased her..and when i have her..i would go and search another beautiful girl..im just like that..IM JUST LIKE THAT..

please dont look at me and say..'sian anip tak dpt munirah'..i dont care...ive lost any hope of ever finding any true love..because,im the one that choosed this path..

well..im writing this in my blog,so that some,not all of my frens can read it..and understand..how i felt..how i am trully inside..PEACE

No comments: