February 10, 2008

WANI ARDY


im currently listening to WANI ARDY...

who is she?well i know her from niza,she's a talented indie style singer..

now..if u wrote WANI ARDY on google,u will get result of her friendster,facebook,myspace even her blog..

support malaysia music industry..

here'a lyric from one of her song..

SUDDENLY TERLEWAT

Suddenly I think of you
Suddenly you're everywhere
As I wake and as I sleep
Suddenly I dare to dream

Suddenly I sing of you
Suddenly against all odds
Found myself crossing the line
Suddenly I become blind

They wouldn't understand
You wouldn't comprehend
Even I surprise myself

Kau di depan mata
Kau selalu ada
Dunia kita beza

Suddenly I miss you
When I'm not supposed to
And I'm afraid of losing
Something that's not even mine
Namun aku
Terlewat menyedarimu
Dan cinta terlewat
Melewati kita

Dan cinta terlewat
Melewati kita

Dan cinta tiba
Suddenly lewat

4 comments:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

mengapa berlakunya pencampuran aduk dua bahasa..bukan kah ia lebih baik "tiba2 terlewat" atau "suddenly, im too late" etc2..hmmmmm

Haniff said...

saje kot..itu yg uniknye

Anonymous said...

unik apenye. klaka ade. hahaha. (mcm tak biase campur bahasa kan?) haha

Anonymous said...

hey saye suke kak wani..die wah hebat i lyke her since sy tau psl die...