November 7, 2009

i've been quiet for a while

it has been raining for quite a while..I was thinking of putting a picture of thunderstorm that happened this evening, but it kinda depressing putting a raining picture here..hehehe...

so instead...I put a pic of my work place..this is where all the wonderful WONDERFUL stuffs happen hahahahaha...


there you go....yeah..I open my laptop and computer at the same time...this only happen when I have too much to do, and it require 2 computers, for example...playing computer games while scanning the other computer or downloading stuffs on the other computer and doing works on the other computer..that kind of too much to do things..and yes, my CPU is naked..better air conditioning..hehe

it has been quiet few days in my blog..yeah, I got nothing to do..been thinking about what life brings after this..looking forward to a lot of things, but a lot of things seems pretty hard to grab now..but hey, keeping my hope high..

anyway, I've got 2 big birthdays coming soon...this may not be a secret anymore, but hey I'm keeping this one shut just for the time being..anyway, the next paper on Thursday of 19th, got a lot of studying to do, and a lot after that...so...London, Paris, New York anyone?

kudos now..adios~

No comments: