November 11, 2009

so here is Rimba Ilmu

today, I had a plan to go see Biha, to give her a lot of movies that she's been nagging to me about..and she demand..yes DEMAND that I give her the movies..hahahaha

so after giving her the movies, I had another plan with Hana, she reminded me that she haven't try my DSLR yet..so since I've decided to meet Biha, while don't I meet Hana as well..and I have a great place to let her try my DSLR..

RIMBA ILMU..whoever a resident of UM will know about Rimba Ilmu, but don't even know where it is..hahahaha..I'm one of you guys until today..

so here are some pictures of what we had in the Rimba Ilmu..all the photos of Flora were taken by Miss Hana, while pictures of her and me were taken by...her and me obviously..

when we went there, we don't even know where's the entrance, thank God there's a map..or we would just be wondering around like idiot..

the gardens is the best thing about Rimba Ilmu

the panorama in the main building

flora found inside the garden and around the main building, all the pics were taken by Hana

the entrance

Daun Payung, that is its name..really live up to its name..hehe

best photo of the day!

after a lot of walking and sweating, its time for a personal pose, with a DSLR..gile!

No comments: