November 12, 2009

bigger breast, bigger brain?

this has got to be the most controversial thing yet!!

the story here is from The Star, read it full in here


well.. this probably goes only to those natural none surgical plastic boobies...

however, if this is true, wouldn't this be a bit bias to those with small breast? however, I don't think it's all about the breast only, there are many other factors when considering how smart you are..and plus, what is smart by the way? some may said good at music is smart, or good at math, or maybe good at cooking..smart is too subjective for me..

tell me what you think about this..

p/s: how does this apply to men?bigger penis?! hahahaha

1 comment:

Starbright said...

In that case I'M DUMB!!!! Booo hoooo. Adakah ni maksudnya Seri pandai dari kita semua??? And smart is subjective, to me I find street smart people smarter than book smart people. And if it were to apply to men, aku tengok boobs kau pun boleh tahan besar Anip. Kau patut berbangga!!