September 23, 2007

nice guy..or plain stupid?

i have a secret..no one really know this..except for some really close frens..not even my parents know about this..

when i was in high school..i was a good student..not love by a lot of my frens though..because i was like a mole among them..hehehe..but that wasnt entirely true..

this is the true version..

when i was in form 4 i was studying in a new boarding school..you know how boarding school life is..the most important rules i break was bringin a cell phone to the school..which is in fact a really big thing...

but so does all my frens..most of them bring their own cell phone to talk to their parents and their frens out there..coz my school is about 5 km away from any civilization...that scary!

my teacher..whom also a HEP teacher usually trust me about stuffs that been happening around dorm..because i gave him a good info,well most of the info is not any useful at all..hehehe,but he trust me..

and i did not stab any of my friends from behind..i know how precious frenship is...even if he asked or threaten me..i would just deny everything..but then..something happen..

it all started when someone started to lost cell phone and then the story when to the teachers..and everything that i protect started to fall apart..if that wasnt not bad enough..a fren of mine was threaten by the teacher about his love affair wit a girl to his parent,if he cooperate,his parent wont know about it..and this is kinda sucks..a teacher threaten a student?damn!

so i had to do something..i turn myself in..i confronted the teacher and told him everything he need to know..as long as he dont ever threaten my fren again..

I HAVE TO TOLD HIM EVERYTHING

but at the same time..i want to protect all my frens..

but all of them get the wrong messages and i was blame..i dont care..i know what would happened in the end..

this is an example of you doin something good..but you ended up in dirt..

so this is my story..again..not everyone know about this..

this is..a nice guy..or just plain stupid..

No comments: