September 9, 2007

stuffs that we blog

now..i would like to talk about some blogs that i read and i know..some of it come from my frens..while others i just browsing around...

now...my style of blogging is not like affan..he like to wrote a long post..i dun,i like to keep it short and simple..and ayol was rite when she said that in blogging...write something that u love..ayol like food..so no wonder in her blog,she have more posting of food than herself..hehehhe

and what do i like?well..i like girls,computers,and the all the infos i could lay my eye, but im not gonna write all of them,thats why i choose to write most of them..

but what is the true purpose of bloggin?well other people has other opinions..and for me,its just a place where i could express myself...with some critics and opinions on wat i wrote..but for some,it just fun and games,other write very seriously..

bloggin should also be done very carefully..u dont know who u would end up hurting..

theres also the bloggers that write about bad stuffs,either its bout an individual or about a group...this kind of blog should best be avoid..i know freedom of speech and freedom of critical thinking is good...as long as it doesnt inflict chaos and misery..

so this is my post for today..im writing this because i came to senses about what i wrote this past 2 months...and im thinking of stopping blogging occasionally..but..blogging has become part of my life..and for my frens out there that has just started blogging..write with all your heart..not ur brain..hehehe..

later then..daaa

No comments: