September 27, 2007

time to feel sexy..or hot..or maybe in between...

i dun know what to write today..ive got 5 tests next week..so better study now..but i let myself have sometime first..

last tuesday while i was in LRT to go to class,there's this 1 girl..well more like a lady..she was like soo beautiful...wearing a nice pink baju kurung and was ready to go to work..

as usual the LRT was packed..so i had a nice time standing rite next to her..and if you guys know the situation being in there,there is no place to move..so we have to touch each other rite?and well..i touch her..some place..and she was like malu2..hehehe..wat to do?it was unintentional..

well..that was that..just as soon she was out of the LRT..another girl kept looking at me..i thought my zip was like unzip..but nothing wrong wit me..everything was fine..and this girl was ok...not bad for me la..

the best part was,she kept looking and smiling...and i think i blush a bit..wakakaka..well that was my magical 1 day moment..hahahahaha..

okla...need to study..raya's getting near..but tests are getting tougher..damn!

later..

p/s:sape baca ni make sure sediakan duit raya minimum rm50 ok?

No comments: