September 21, 2007

not everything look beautiful

a fren of mine once told me that in life,there's always choices...and often the choices we made is not the best one..but it always is the right one...

i have a lot of secrets in life..and i always keep it to myself...im different from when i was 3 or 4 years ago,when im a happy guy..dun really care much about the things happening all around me..

but then..things change..i got to know the bad side of human..

and i realize that not everything in this world is beautiful..world can be really cruel to us sometimes..thats why we have someone to hold on too..someone to keep our head above the water...

but lately..i dun have this kind of strength anymore..i dun have someone to hold me..feels like im the one that supporting them..and when i need them the most..they when away..

i dun have any trully best frens..i guess this is wat they call the curse of being too frenly..u have a lot of frens..but you tend to forget the previous frens..and your frens tend to forget you..

despite all of this..i can still smile..because people have label me that way..and if i start to look gloomy,they would sympathize me..i dun like this..i just they to understand that im not happy..and try to make me happy..but dun feel pity for me..

well...i know some of you might find this shocking..but most of you dun even care..because you are all human..just like me..

later then..

1 comment:

Breathing.In.Luxembourg said...

i will never be a good friend as i am too selfish but you anep, its good la you care about others..at leaast you are not selfish..which is so good