July 14, 2008

tiada lagi

post kali ni tak penting kot

for those who read my blog from the 1st time i started it...im just going to say this now..

i notice that few of my friends,that i decline to write their names here,said something behind my back..and i don't care..because it's the truth

this post i too clear everything..

i know i've been like a pathetic man talking about girls and stuffs that related to girls..im sorry

i don't meant to make any of my friends feel uncomfortable..

i respect and love everyone of you,thus i decided not to talk about heart,feelings and romance anymore in the blog,or outside...

my life,myself..i can handle it alone..

i respect your point of views and advices for me this past few years,and i still do..

this will be the last post im talking about myself,that related to anything.."jiwang"..i know im just so full of myself..

again..im sorry for any of you that ive hurt or disrespect any of you..in the past..

2 comments:

affanazami said...

write to compliment oursev, not others. cheer up

Haniff said...

im always in a good mood..melainkan aku sakit or tak berduit..hahahaha